The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 came into force on 1st October 2006.
The fire safety rules affect all business premises.
If you are:
- Responsible for business premises.
- An employer.
- Self-employed or a contractor with premises.
Then you need to act by:
- Carrying out a fire risk assessment.
- Reducing the risk of fire and provide fire precautions.
- Making sure materials are properly stored.
- Creating an emergency plan.
We can help you to fulfill your legal obligations, and train your staff to react in a safe manner, in the even of any emergency.