Blue Planet can assist you with day-to-day health and safety issues, including:
- Writing or revising your company health and safety policy
- Provision of risk assessments and method statements, COSHH assessments, manual handling assessments
- Carrying out fire risk assessments at your premises or audits for your projects
- The Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2007 and acting as CDM Co-ordinator
- Carrying out site safety visits
- Helping you gain registration with trade and professional organisations
- Writing and delivering toolbox talks
- Environmental policies
Many organisations such as local authorities or major contractors demand that their suppliers produce health and safety documentation in order to qualify for the tender process, or perhaps you are new to running a business and need help to set up procedures and documentation to make sure your staff understand the importance of working in a safe way. All documentation is supplied on paper and on disk, making it easy for you to update or to print additional copies for your staff and other interested parties.
"Blue Planet has helped us to develop a documented health and safety system with risk assessments and method statements, together with other documentation such as an equal opportunities policy, environmental policy and business continuity management strategy ".
- Brad Martin, Proprietor, BJ Martin
To read more click here